fermented soy paste, goodbye fermented soy paste
Blogger just ate my post. It was about using Google Translate to read my friend's blog, which is written in Chinese. Instead of trying to re-write my post, I think I'm just going to steal one of her translated posts and reformat it as a poem:
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is COOKIE
which I first time roasts.
In the room one university student teaches.
Before also did sweet snack,
all was defeated.
The reason is always wants the butter,
the sugar ingredient to reduce half.
I guess this makes me a lazy, plagiarizing thief. I thought the poem was pretty deep, though.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is COOKIE
which I first time roasts.
In the room one university student teaches.
Before also did sweet snack,
all was defeated.
The reason is always wants the butter,
the sugar ingredient to reduce half.
I guess this makes me a lazy, plagiarizing thief. I thought the poem was pretty deep, though.

5 Comments:
Wow, that's brilliant. I never tire of such things.
This needs a del.icio.us sort of place where automatically generated poems of this sort can be judged and shared according their quality.
Then when I go look, all the work has been done already :)
me too. that was genius.
All I know is, I'm hungry now. :)
Also, I thought of you from our meetup when I heard this on NPR this morning. However, I take issue with the piece giving FOW credit for the Britney Spears cover. I've always attributed that to Travis first and foremost.
Well, the credit all goes to my friend and Google. I just put the line breaks in the right places.
brimful-
Thanks for the link! It made me want to go out and buy more of their ear crack. I confess, I still haven't heard either their or Travis's version of HMBOMT, but I do have a bizarre Sinhala version (at least I think it's Sinhala, but my Sinhala is abysmal) of the song.
Post a Comment
<< Home