6.13.2005

unanswered questions

Was Beethoven black?
Apparently this is the subject of quite a bit of debate, as I learned while watching Moesha stoned. Unfortunately, I got bored after skimming about a quarter of the way down the page, so I still don't know the answer. This page says he probably wasn't. But then again, who the hell is Cecil?

How did I not hear about this before?
Apparently Paris Hilton has been tapped to star as Daisy Buchanan in Lance Bass's remake of The Great Gatsby. This news prompted several more questions:
Dear God, why?
Is this still in the works?
How awesome is this going to be?

I had planned to write about this Cell paper that came out last week and about the movie Young Adam, which I saw recently, but since I can't even muster up the energy to figure out if Beethoven was black or not, I think I'll leave that for another day.

While I was watching Moesha stoned I also had the brilliant idea that someone should do a South Asian version of Hey, It's That Guy! However, since my attempt at doing a Bollywood version of Television Without Pity doesn't seem to be catching on, maybe I should leave the snark to someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home