posted by ads at 7:54 PM
Not soon enough, I'd say.
Is there *ever* a thing called a Happy Period? Hmph!
Ummm...maybe they've been doing this...always?
i actually read somewhere that the manager of marketing for always...is a man :| go figure.
@#$%^!!! I AM NOT HAVING A HAPPY !@#$%! PERIOD!!!!!!! Way to add insult to injury... *skulks away to sneak another three fingers of Teacher's*
I suppose it's a nice sentiment for a generally icky occasion.
And repeating it underneath in French is SO classy.;)-Barakawww.rickshawdiaries.wordpress.com
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Not soon enough, I'd say.
Is there *ever* a thing called a Happy Period? Hmph!
Ummm...maybe they've been doing this...always?
i actually read somewhere that the manager of marketing for always...is a man :| go figure.
@#$%^!!! I AM NOT HAVING A HAPPY !@#$%! PERIOD!!!!!!!
Way to add insult to injury... *skulks away to sneak another three fingers of Teacher's*
I suppose it's a nice sentiment for a generally icky occasion.
And repeating it underneath in French is SO classy.
;)
-Baraka
www.rickshawdiaries.wordpress.com
Post a Comment
<< Home