9.21.2005

this post is just all over the place.

I had a really bizarre dream this morning. I know that people are usually about as interested in hearing about the weird dream you had last night as they are in hearing about that really cute thing that your cat did while you were trying to fold the laundry, but maybe you're at work and are really bored and will read just about anything, so here goes. (Sorry if I offended any cat lovers. Maybe you'll like this better.)

I don't remember the beginning of the dream, but at some point I ended up at this party at Robin Williams's house. The whole time I was talking to Robin Williams, he kept trying to convince me to buy these big cases of bottled water that he was shilling as part of some Mary Kay-type operation. I think the water was fortified with nutrients or something. He was getting kind of irritated that I didn't want to buy any of his nutrient water, and I think he may have been kind of drunk, because he went off on this long, nonsensical tirade about how much he hated Owen Wilson, and how Owen Wilson always thinks he's so funny. I left him mid-rant to go back to my hotel, which looked suspiciously like my parents' old office. I remember I was mad at myself for staying out late at Robin Williams's party when I was supposed to wake up early the next morning, but I decided to go online and check my email before I went to bed. When I was online, I thought about sending a tip to Defamer about how I met Robin Williams and he was acting all crazy and badmouthing Owen Wilson at his party. But I felt kind of bad for Robin, so I decided not to say anything. The only other thing I remember from the dream was that my hotel room toilet had this crazy remote-controlled flush that you could operate via the computer, but mine didn't work, so the toilet would just flush randomly even if you hadn't hit the "Enter" key on the computer.

Sorry if that was really boring or random; I just needed to get that dream out of my system. Since I don't get to hang out with celebrities in real life, I was pretty excited about getting to hang out with them in my head. Do I sound crazy?

Does anyone else think that Underground '70s Bachelor Pad Guy from Lost looks like Dustin Hoffman? While we're on the subject, why do there always have to be so many Jack flashbacks? Jack's the most boring person on the show, except for stupid Kate and her stupid toy plane. I thought the Underground '70s Bachelor Pad was pretty cool, though. And drippy Walt.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, thank you for that validation about Jack & Kate as being the most boring people on Lost.

Drippy Walt was freaky... that kid is good at playing the creepy.

And Underground 70s dude is the new Ethan Rom. He also looks a little like the evil dude from the movie Frequency (as well as a young Dustin Hoffman).

9/22/2005 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, maybe Ethan Rom was partners with that 70s dude when that 70s dude was on The Amazing Race! (I think I've been watching too much TV.)

9/22/2005 11:56 AM  
Blogger Anjali said...

Wow, the Robin Williams dream happens to me quite frequently in real life, except it it's my neighbor trying to convince me to buy this $700 contraption that changes the "spin" on water molecules so you can live to be 120. He also sleeps on an electron bed and homeschools his kids.
Yes, please feel free to use "Lou Triangle Phillips" :-)

9/22/2005 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the Robin Williams thing is a premonition... he does live in the Outer Richmond, after all.

I like your Ethan Rom theory. I think Mapother has decided he wants to build a career playing the creepy-- check out the show Threshold if you don't believe me!

9/22/2005 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home