i'm it.
It's my first meme-thing! I got myself tagged by brimful.
7 things I plan to do before I die
7 things I can do
7 things I cannot do
7 things that attract me to another person
7 things that I say most often
7 people I want to do this
I think all the people I know online have already been tagged (if not, leave me a comment and I'll tag you), so I'm just going to tag random famous people who are never going to read this.
7 things I plan to do before I die
- Write a screenplay or novel. (Are these supposed to be realistic plans?)
- Live abroad for at least six months.
- Start a band.
- Remodel my kitchen or bathroom. (Not my current kitchen or bathroom; my imaginary kitchen or bathroom of the future.)
- Drive cross-country without a fixed itinerary.
- Throw a large, raucous, booze-soaked dance party that gets shut down by the cops.
- Learn how to play Chopin's Ballade No. 4 in F minor.
7 things I can do
- Name the 50 states in alphabetical order.
- Use this fancy machine.
- Keep a secret.
- Hit a wacky sidespin forehand.
- The Running Man (sort of, when drunk).
- Quote Waiting for Guffman at length.
- Tolerate mediocrity.
7 things I cannot do
- Snap my fingers.
- Parallel park.
- Complete a sentence without wanting to qualify it.
- Cardio.
- Turn in the correct direction when doing the Electric Slide.
- Behave in a non-dorky manner around attractive members of the opposite sex.
- Dress like a grown-up.
7 things that attract me to another person
- Intelligence without arrogance
- Goofyness
- Politeness
- Love of bad television
- Competence
- Social grace
- Good hair
7 things that I say most often
- Hey!
- D'oh.
- Meh.
- Uhh,
- Yeah, no.
- Whatever you want is fine.
- Bongo Burger?
7 people I want to do this
I think all the people I know online have already been tagged (if not, leave me a comment and I'll tag you), so I'm just going to tag random famous people who are never going to read this.

5 Comments:
Ha ha! I am going to tag you to do a Top 5 Embarassing Crushes meme, inspired by my friend the Trophy Wife. My example is here: http://piesmenlike.blogspot.com/2005_06_01_piesmenlike_archive.html
beth,
Tag! You're it! I'll try your meme, though I fear it will reveal too much.
It is totally okay to use celebrity or fictional people in the meme. If you use people you really know, it will definitley reveal too much and will feel like a high school slumber party gone wrong, where Monday at school someone reveals the secrets that were shared in a 3 a.m. sugar high.
I can't believe that was you who said all that about Khushi! I read that months ago, before I knew about your blog or Khushi! You are right on. Those straw hats are insane. That whole song is off the deep end. I love Fardeen's though, and if I ever go to India I plan to memorize it and sing it every day so that I too can have fun adventures with snazzily-dressed urban hipsters. (Did I tell you I'm applying for a fellowship to go to India this summer? So it might actually happen!)
OMG, I actually successfully tagged someone to do something. I can't do the Electric Slide at. all. Forget turning the wrong way. I just can't.
And I think you could realistically write a novel or screenplay. :)
I'm beginning to think I may have to complete this list thing. Dude- Running Man... cool!
Post a Comment
<< Home